Classified IT Program Manager
Posted on 3/7/2023
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Familiar and comfortable with monitoring of RMF authorization, implementation, and end of life cycles processes
- Intricately familiar with NISPOM (32 CFR Part 117) DAAPM, JSIG, applicable NIST publications, and RMF
- Demonstrate knowledge of exploits, attacks, and tools used by skilled hackers
- 2-4 years of experience in RMF Cybersecurity (ISSM, ISSO, System Administrator) or related discipline (vulnerability management, SOC, threat hunting, Cyber intel, GRC or other governance role)
- CISM / CISSP or equivalent IAM level III certification (For DoD 8140 compliance)
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Serve as the driving force behind Anduril network environments
- Manage a team of system administrator(s) and compliance analyst(s) professionals to provide end users with a secure and smooth network environment
- Oversee the RMF lifecycle management of the programs under their purview
- Take technology standards from the commercial space and apply them in classified, air-gapped environments
- Work with Information System Owners to understand key stakeholders' needs and requirements to provide complex technical solutions to drive contractual obligations
- Tailor NIST 800-53 controls and determine which controls are applicable to the network environment, as well as oversee the implementation of Continuous Monitoring for their respective programs
- Provide expertise on RMF documentation in order to reduce the administrative cost of maintaining an operational environment
- Define, document and follow standards and best practices that would impact the organization as a whole and enhance the operational environment of Anduril across multiple programs
- Develops and maintains Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate system vulnerabilities, address customer concerns, and monitor the life cycle of their respective network environments
- Prefer experience or knowledge of modern software development techniques and processes and their security (CI pipelines, microservices architectures, cloud and container based deployments)
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.