Senior Customer Success Manager
Retail Enterprise Accounts, Hybrid
Posted on 11/9/2023
Denver, CO, USA • Boulder, CO, USA
Customer Success & Support
- 10+ years experience in customer facing roles
- 5+ years retail experience required (in house or working directly with retailers)
- Demonstrated experience managing enterprise-grade relationships
- Experience with enterprise-grade technical implementations (non-technical role)
- Experience in building successful senior-level business relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels, including the C-suite
- Experience at a fast paced, startup or smaller organization
- Own the entire post-sale experience, from implementation (in partnership with internal teams) to renewal.
- Own, identify, and collaborate on commercial conversations, including renewal and expansion opportunities for our enterprise retail accounts.
- Translate customer needs to internal teams and stakeholders at SmarterX; drive prioritization and tradeoff discussions to achieve optimal result for customers.
- Comfortable navigating complex and challenging conversations with senior-level executives both internal and external.
- Understand the client’s business initiatives and map to SmarterX’s portfolio of products and services; this requires an understanding of SmarterX data product capabilities and how those drive value to our retail partners.
- Manage projects with multiple stakeholders and systems, working within tight project and client timelines with resource constraints.
- Build an open, trusting relationship with internal and external stakeholders and act as a conduit for regular feedback.
- Identify additional monetization opportunities within your book of business.
- Ensuring the success of the client experience with SmarterX, for example: ensuring implementation and integrations necessary occur on time
- Strengthening the client’s relationship health post-sale by deeply embedding in the accounts to drive high engagement, including design and execute QBRs
- Creating and maintaining core documentation in central location
- Leading regular customer communication (calls, QBRs, etc.)
- Fluency in pipeline management and forecasting
- Organized and analytical approach to tasks
- Experience working cross functionally with Technology/ Engineering, Product, Design, Customer, Support teams
- Understanding of core retail market forces