Enterprise Technical Support
Posted on 11/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in a technical support, technical account manager, partner engineering or similar role
- You have strong understanding of and experience with REST APIs
- You have strong, in-depth knowledge and experience troubleshooting desktop applications on Microsoft Windows and macOS
- You have knowledge of Single Sign-on including OAuth, SAML, and SCIM
- You have strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- You are able to analyze server and client application logs and identify the root cause of errors
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are able to balance user expectations while understanding policies and compliance boundaries
- You are able to work under pressure and remain focused, confident and professional
- You are able to collaborate effectively with peers and across teams that are located in multiple offices
- Work closely with our largest customers providing white-glove support to solve the most challenging support interactions
- Work cross-functionally across engineering and product to build processes and manage issues
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of products and embedded partner applications
- Reproduce customer issues, perform initial codebase triage and file bugs with Engineering
- Manage to key performance metrics defined within the Product Operations Team
- Respond to high priority customer issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge libraries and contribute to the creation of user-facing content
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist customers outside of normal working hours
- You have strong knowledge of Linux, APIs, NoSQL, MySQL and similar open source technologies
Notion's mission is to make toolmaking ubiquitous. The company operates an all-in-one productivity platform that enables users to create tools and collaborate easily.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Mental health & wellbeing package
- Parental leave
- Fertility coverage
- Retirement matching
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly stipend
Company Core Values
- Be an owner of the mission: We’re driven by our commitment to empower every person on the planet to use software exactly the way they want.
- Be a pace setter: We move with urgency so we can set the cadence for our market, cover more ground, and ship more great products and programs for our users, faster.
- Be a truth seeker: We pursue the best data, ideas, and solutions with rigor and open-mindedness, always guided by our users’ most pressing needs.
- Be kind and direct: We deliver feedback in the spirit of helping our colleagues improve, balancing sensitivity with caring honesty. We’re in this together.