Posted on 11/16/2022
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop conversion rate optimization strategies that drive improvements in lead generation and revenue
- Robust ecommerce strategy and business plan, which aligns to FBN's digital ambitions
- Strong ecommerce conversion rates, underpinned by data analysis, improved customer retention and onsite optimization strategy
- Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests
- A well-considered promotional strategy, including discounts and conversion tactics created alongside the Product Marketing team, in order to hit daily, monthly and annual targets
- Establish KPI's and develop reporting using internal programs (such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Regular insightful analysis of ecommerce performance which is action-orientated and clearly communicated to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with teams responsible for SEM, email, social media and other inbound channels in order to optimize each conversion path
- Develop keen understanding of our buyers and their digital journeys and enable vertically and contextually optimized and personalized experiences
- Measure the effectiveness of testing efforts through close partnership with analytics and data science teams
- Well-managed product uploads and categorization, tailored to agricultural markets and product strategy
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Develop conversion and user experience strategies that are rooted in data and consumer behavior analysis that are aligned to objectives and measurable goals
- Previous experience in the agricultural sector, specifically financial services or insurance
- Experience with Contentful
- Experience with NetSuite
- 8 years ecommerce experience working with product data feeds, Google Shopping, and Facebook Marketplace, preferably with agriculture organizations and a Bachelor's degree and 6 years experience and a Masters Degree or 12+ years experience in lieu of a degree
- Strong ecommerce experience in a similar fast-paced commercial environment and industry
- Highly competent working with data analysis tools
- Experience managing trading activity on digital platforms e.g. promotions, events, delivery promos, digital marketing spend etc
- Understanding of the impact of pricing optimization and conversion best practice
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Tableau, Amplitude, Marketo)
- Ability to adapt and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment
- Measure weekly and monthly funnel fluctuations, conversion rates, visitor trends, etc., develop a set of standardized dashboards and reports in NetSuite, Salesforce and GA
- In-depth understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Solid experience in building audiences (contextual/behavioral/industry)
- Analysis of quantitative data (web metrics, revenue reporting, etc.) and qualitative data (surveys, screen recordings, etc.) to develop insights about the user
Farmer's Business Network is on a mission to create a future of farming that puts Farmers First by democratizing information, providing unbiased analytics and creating competition for farmers’ business.
- In Sickness And In Health - We offer a robust medical, dental and vision plans to all full time employees and their families. We even offer discounted pet insurance!
- Work Hard Play Harder - Unlimited time off so you can take time off when you need time off. It's important to rest and recharge.
- Adulting Time - We care about your future so we offer 401(k), pre-tax benefits, income protection plans and money management tools such as Personal Capital & SoFi.
- A Piece of the Pie - All of our full time employees are offered equity as part of their benefits package.
Company Core Values
- Act like an owner
- Be a great team
- Serve Family Farmers