Senior Technical Program Manager
Clinical Data Quality
Posted on 1/27/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- 5+ years of technical program management experience leading teams that build, deploy and manage cloud services
- 5+ years leading projects within healthcare and/or working with clinical/Electronic Health Data (EHR) data
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in a startup environment, especially with the ability to be comfortable (and thrive) with uncertainty
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own and drive the rhythm of business with key healthcare partners, alongside Product Management, Engineering and Data teams
- Manage the onboarding and data integration lifecycle for multiple partner health systems
- Ensure action items, tasks and deliverables are completed on-time and to the quality bar expected by our partners
- Track and manage project risks that arise through the onboarding process
- Identify opportunities to create a scalable approach towards partner engagement, encompassing both internal processes that to support our partners as well as those that involve direct partner engagement
- Be the voice of the customer for the product and engineering teams
- You must model strict adherence to Truveta principles in support of ethical innovation and commit to ongoing training on key topics like privacy, ethics, and security
Medical patient data provider
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Truveta's mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Autonomy
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Team Activities
Company Core Values
- Focus on our purpose - We believe truth plus knowledge can make a big difference in the world.
- Earn trust - We challenge ourselves to meet the high expectations of patients, providers, regulators, and scientists on privacy, securit, ethics, and data quality.
- Contribute for impact: You have the opportunity to influence and make a big impact. We believe our diversity gives us each a unique perspective and we strive to build teams who represent the patients our data serves.
- Freedom with responsibility - We trust you to innovate towards our shared goals, use great judgment, and make responsibly frugal decisions. We have high standards and reject mediocrity. We embrace work from anywhere. We believe you can accomplish great things from your home or our office home.
- Be curious - Progress is born out of questions asked. We are always learning, humble before the complexity of our vision.