Senior GRC Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Center Valley, Upper Saucon Township, PA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent mix of education and experience in Information Cyber Security, Risk Management and Governance Risk and Compliance
- 5 - 7+ years of direct information security experience, with a primary focus in risk and compliance
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in conducting and/or managing vendor assessments, customer assurance, maturity assessments, or risk assessments or other similar GRC roles
- Strong knowledge of cyber compliance best practices, controls, programs and audits based on NIST, SCF, SOC 2 and ISO 27001 Standards
- Strong eye for detail and ability to successfully manage third party audits
- Certified as a CISA, CISM, CISSP or working toward certification preferred
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills capable of managing projects that drive business objectives
- Familiarity with GRC tools (ZenGRC, OneTrust, Archer) methodologies and best practices
- Ability to think critically, creatively and independently
- A team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Establish strong partnership with front line business partners and other stakeholders to ensure third party security program, policy and procedures are effective
- Support third party security risk identification, assessment, evaluation, tracking, monitoring and mitigation
- Define and implement vendor compliance requirements to address current risks and emerging threats
- Perform vendor compliance assessments on new and existing vendors
- Request & review risk profile to capture the risk of a particular vendor based on the vendor's responses and the architecture review of the deployment of the vendor solution
- Escalate material issues and risks to the appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate with other stakeholders on our privacy, procurement and corporate IT departments to ensure alignment
- Assist in building out a risk and compliance control framework based on industry leading standards
- Assist in measuring and monitoring the maturity level of established GRC programs and existing controls
- Provide support to the department in responding to the business units regarding day-to-day operational compliance questions
- Build and track metrics and reporting for review and presentation
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.