Product Marketing Manager, Security
Posted on 5/7/2022
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 2-4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Empathizes with our customers and represents their voice internally
- Collects and synthesizes different sources of data to develop business cases and/or analyses that drive solid decision-making
- Has experience in crafting compelling narratives around a business problem and explaining complex, technical features in words that anyone can understand
- Understands key security and IT decision-makers in businesses, has previous experience with marketing security, and has a general understanding of security features and compliance programs from prior experiences
- Has a passion for security and building confidence and trust with our customers and the market
- Segments customer bases in specific ways that are relevant to product and marketing in order to produce meaningful business results
- Has a proven track record in influencing a product roadmap through the development lifecycle, taking to market, and driving the adoption of SaaS products in medium and enterprise-sized business customers
- Has a history of successful partnerships with sales
- Can successfully mobilize, empower, and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal, while motivating themselves and others to action-even when facing incomplete information or other hurdles
- Influence security product and business priorities through knowledge of the market and the relevant product offerings
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates Grammarly's offerings with respect to security, based on key customer insights
- Develop go-to-market strategies and feature-launch strategies, with a focus on security and IT audiences, to build trust with users across all of Grammarly's offerings (consumer, business, developer, and EDU)
- Partner with and enable our Sales, Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams with respect to Grammarly security
- Develop insight about our target customers and partners, their challenges, and evolving expectations-and apply this knowledge to influence strategy and content creation
- Influence thought leadership and content strategy in partnership with Grammarly security stakeholders
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.