The problem we’re solving:
Truv empowers financial firms to underwrite with confidence. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or is hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
The community we’re creating:
We’re an experienced team of thinkers, innovators, and entrepreneurs solving some big problems. And we’re looking for bold leaders to join us. Our remote-first distributed team hails from Bay Area, Miami, Toronto, and London. We believe in creating a community where everyone belongs and thrives, regardless of location. So, if you’re excited about using cutting-edge technology and working alongside colleagues who’ve built groundbreaking products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid—hop on.
The values you possess:
Our values are the specific behaviors and skills that we care most about. The more these values sound like you and the people you want to work with, the more likely you’ll thrive at Truv.
- Bias for action - move fast and get things done.
- Customer obsession – we start with making the customer happy and work backward.
- Good judgment – make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- Focus on impact – solve important problems first.
- Transparent and direct–informed people make better decisions.
- Win as a team – we win and lose (rarely) as a team.
- Continuous improvement – all improvements matter because they compound exponentially.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the learning engine of the business to infuse the voice of the customer into all aspects of the business
- Drive cross-functional focus on Customer Outcomes and Experiences
- Champion cross-functional initiatives to maximize Gross Revenue Retention and Net Revenue Retention
- Build strong bonds with peers in Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance and other areas
- Operationalize a seamless customer journey built on customer value across all functions to increase time to value / revenue
- Define model for scaling functions cost-effectively
- Monetize services where possible
- Own Gross Revenue Retention target
- Define early risk and health indicators
- Create repeatable processes to drive consistently-strong Customer Experience
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence with an affinity for a metrics / results driven approach
- Recruit, motivate and retain a higher-performing Customer Success organization
- Engage directly with high-value clients
- Customer Success Management
- Customer Support
- Implementation Services
- Training / Customer Education
- Customer Operations
- Gross Revenue Retention
- Net Revenue Retention
- Expansion Bookings
- Customer Health Score
- NetPromoter Score
- Verified Outcomes / Customer Outcomes
- Implementation Services Margins
- Customer Satisfaction
What would set you up for success:
- 8-10 years of progressive, relevant experience in Customer Success within a top technology company
- Understanding of and track record with modern playbook for Customer Success
- Functional leadership experience across multiple “post-sales” functions (e.g., Customer Success Management, Professional Services, Customer Support)
- Experience building strong cross-functional relationships
- Past success launching programs to improve Customer Outcomes and Experiences
- Demonstrated history of performance-orientation and exceeding goals
- Leadership experience at scale beyond current company needs
- Alignment to company values
Benefits we offer:
- Fully-remote team
- Team events
- Equity options
- Flexible Time Off
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental & vision