Eda Tools Software Engineer
Posted on 4/19/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Willingness to multitask and work in dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Written and verbal communication skills to convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The candidate must possess a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or other relevant field
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in:
- Data Structures, algorithms, and software engineering practices
- Programming/scripting in C/C++, Python, TcL
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Developing and maintaining EDA software and flows to automate the construction of physical designs (layout)
- Configuring and maintaining the design environment; troubleshooting tools, flows, and methodologies
- Executing EDA flows to build layouts that pass DRC/LVS checks and executing full-chip tape-in operations
- Creating and delivering effective documentation and training
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in:
- CMOS VLSI circuit design
- EDA tools from Cadence (Virtuoso), Synopsys (IC Validator), Mentor (Calibre), OOP
- Programming/scripting in SKILL language
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity