Responsible for maintaining and improving the documentation website and ensuring it is best-in-class. Works cross-functionally with Documentation Management, Product Management, content creators, and back-end developers to plan, launch, and enhance the site experience for users. Serves as the point of contact for contractors and vendors. SEO experience highly desirable.
- Manages the design, launch, and ongoing maintenance of the documentation website to provide an excellent user experience.
- Ensures we follow best practices for security, accessibility, SEO and other essential areas.
- Analyzes and assists in building systems to improve user experience, using key metrics such as conversion rates and page views.
- Advocates for data-driven decision making, and helps internal and external users with reporting and data.
- Develops an understanding of how users interact with the website and suggests and implements changes to improve site performance.
- Works with data analysts to monitor, assess, and report on website performance.
- Assists in building a roadmap for website projects, working in collaboration with stakeholders and developers.
- Ensures a consistent approach to design, UI/UX, SEO, information architecture, and alignment with other corporate and Learning Service sites.
- Helps manage web development projects, including prioritizing ad hoc requests.
- Oversees website quality assurance: Monitors website for errors, incorrect and out-of-date content, and technical issues.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.