Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 2+ years' experience in customer service required; field marketing, sales, education, or hospitality environment preferred
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support customers on nights, weekends and/or holidays; ability and willingness to travel based on business needs to support other market launches and operations
- Experience using POS and CRM software preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from) and possess an exceptional driving record
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years; No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years; No driving related suspensions or revocation of Driver License within a 3-5 year period. Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including being in a full service retail center or unpredictable weather conditions
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting up to 2 or more hours at a time, standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Ensure customer experience is best-in-class: authentic, engaging, educational and aligned with Rivian's core values and culture
- Deploy Rivian's Sales and Customer Engagement strategy at your location, generating demand and connecting with the broader community
- Support commercial business objectives and brand initiatives, including demo drives, demand generation, lead generation, product deep-dives, gear demos, trip planning, and community events
- Embrace our customer engagement philosophy by promptly welcoming, engaging and educating customers, providing a positive and inclusive experience for everyone who visits; ensuring their needs are understood and met, and their expectations are exceeded
- Possess a high level of brand and product expertise, staying up to date on all required training and courses
- Demonstrate a commitment to achieving all ROI targets, including lead generation, demand generation, and retention
- Tailor your approach to demo drives by uncovering customers' needs and delivering a personalized experience
- Share your passion for adventure and stewardship, using your local knowledge to connect community members with outdoor venues, activities, eateries and beyond. Build the bond between the community and our brand
- Utilize your training, skills, and operational toolkit to solve customers' product needs or questions, often working closely with the Customer Service and Guide Teams to create a seamless support conduit
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all tools, including POS (Point of Sale), CRM, and configuration resources and actively leverage these platforms to generate leads and enhance customer experience
- Seamlessly move customers through the ownership funnel, with the help of the digital commerce platform and CRM tools (including accessories and branded merchandise sales)
- Focus on building lasting relationships to increase customer retention, by sharing your passion for our product, community and culture
- Perform day to day operational duties, including event production and support, BOH upkeep, food & beverage support, shipping and receiving duties, general space upkeep, cleaning duties, and building or maintaining visual displays as necessary
- Uphold the operational framework, best practices, and playbooks to deliver the best experience possible to our community members and team
- Diligently record community member feedback and preferences and log all info and insights in the CRM tool, always paying close attention to customer sentiment
- Have a keen sense for visual merchandising and relentlessly uphold retail and vehicle presentation standards, ensuring our locations always look and feel premium
- Take on additional projects, duties and assignments as required and/or by request from the retail leadership
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team