Sr. Staff BSP System Software Engineer
Posted on 11/29/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Hands on experience designing and developing with Android, Linux, QNX or equivalent OS
- Deep understanding of recent versions of Android kernel and system framework
- Experience with high speed interfaces drivers and system integration (PCIe, USB)
- Experience with complex ARM based SoC architecture, MMU, DMA, Virtualization
- Experience with audio, cameras, displays
- From the understanding of the holistic system and targeted user experience, own and deliver the embedded software architecture and implementation of the solution
- Own the design, implementation and test the BSP across SOC and products
- Lead the research of next technologies applicable to our products
- MS Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years experience development embedded systems including experience as a software, silicon/SoC or system solutions architect
- Hands-on experience with system development and hardware product integration
- Experience delivering three or more major products to mass production
Electric vehicles company
Nio's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user enterprise. NIO is committed to a more environmentally friendly future in which improved smart electric car technologies, coupled with a better car ownership experience, will drive increased appreciation and adoption of smart electric cars, leading to a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
Company Core Values
- Vision - Look beyond the past experience to explore innovative ways with no fear of failure.
- Action - Take initiative by doing more to achieve company objectives.
- Care - Be supportive of your co-workers to successfully get the work done on time.
- Honesty - Keep your word and follow through on commitments made to others.