Posted on 11/29/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline required
- 2+ years of experience with AWS cloud networking and operations (i.e. VPC Peering, Security Group, Transit Gateways, Load Balancers, Internet Gateway and Direct-Connect Setup)
- Hands-on experience in programming and automation (i.e. Python, Terraform, Ansible)
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of standards and best practices in basic networking (Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP. SMTP, NTP, SNMP, IPSec, NAT, DNS, DHCP, NetFlow, Security, and Network Design)
- Excellent documentation skills including creating and maintaining network diagrams
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work well independently and across teams
- A great teammate, fast learner, with a focus on getting stuff done
- Good understanding of network routing and switching protocols (BGP, OSPF), Firewalls (PaloAlto), and web hosting technologies (CDN)
- Good project management skills and great interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3 - 5 years of networking experience
- Responsible for overall AWS Network Operations and support by analyzing various AWS sources of log information
- Responsible for setting up network connectivity between hybrid network environments using automation
- Develop customized monitoring and alerting solutions to get proactive alerts
- Practice and advocate for infrastructure engineering best practices like GitOps, Infrastructure As Code (IaaC), etc
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and after-hours implementation support
- Triage, analyze, and perform root cause analysis for network-related issues
- Create and maintain complex network diagrams
- DNS (bind9) OnPrem/Cloud working knowledge is a PLUS
- Major Cloud provider recognized certification is a PLUS
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.