Ads Refunds Project Manager
Updated on 9/22/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • Menlo Park, CA...
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience in planning (timelines, scope review, resource needs) and execution (milestone tracking, deliverable tracking and status updates)
- BA/BS or equivalent 4+ years university degree
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including influencing, relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
- Discover and manage end-to-end Ads refunds cases and ensure on-time delivery while tracking multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand technical problems, assess impact, and identify the right people to drive to resolution
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive change across cross-functional partners to improve business objectives and outcomes related to product improvements, quality initiatives, and refunds workflow
- Clearly communicate complex concepts to audiences of various levels within Meta, ranging from team meetings to C-level quarterly reviews
- Run basic SQL queries, modify queries and provide reports or updates
- Develop & drive process improvements across multiple teams and functions (product, engineering, legal, finance, etc.)
- Organizational and coordination experience along with multi-tasking experience
- Risk management experience
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results in an organized manner
- Basic SQL knowledge with experience updating basic queries that others have drafted
- Basic understanding of Finance practices
- Experience maintaining composer during high leverage situations
- Understanding of fundamental advertising/engineering concepts and practices related to digital advertising
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.