Intern-Technical Support Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Wakefield, MA, USA
- Knowledge, understanding and/or interest in the Financial sector
- Knowledge, understanding and/or interest of enterprise software implementation lifecycle and aptitude for comprehending enterprise software architecture
- Work collaboratively and independently to contribute to and progress the analysis, research, and resolution of customer support cases logged via the Vestmark Support Portal
- Answer inbound support calls and triage support inquiries; escalate to support team leader or manager if case is outside area of understanding
- Proactively log activities associated with assigned cases, ensuring all activity is accurately described and described with a reasonable amount of detail
- Management of client expectations - excellent communication skills are essential
- Partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service
- Proactive support documentation development and refinement
- MS Windows, SQL
- Ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Self-starter who can display good judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service mentality and skills
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- Ability to handle problem situations quickly, inventively, and resourcefully
- Knowledge or understanding of investment systems (e.g. Portfolio Management, Trading, Middle/Back Office Operations) is a plus
- Progress towards a BA or BS degree (BS degree in Finance or Computer Science is a plus)
Vestmark is a provider of wealth management solutions and services.
Vestmark's mission is to enable investors to better their financial well-being. Vestmark does this through delivering technology and services that enable financial institutions and advisors to deliver holistic advice in line with investor objectives.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Vestmark pays 90% of our employees’ medical and dental coverage which are administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) along with Eyemed for vision.
- Vestmark 100% Paid Benefits - Vestmark is proud to offer maternity and parental leave, Life, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Benefits at no cost to the employee, and Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits.
- Generous PTO - Vestmark employees receive between 15 and 25 days per year of paid time off based on years of service in addition to receiving 10 days per year of paid sick leave.
- Diversity - At Vestmark, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that fosters, embraces and celebrates diversity and fairness. We continue to build a comprehensive culture where all employees are Welcomed, Valued, Respected and Heard.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Vestmark employees can contribute annually to health care and dependent care FSAs and participate in our employer-matched HSA program.
- 401(k) with Employer Matching - Vestmark will match the employee’s 401(k) and ROTH contribution up to 50% of the first 8% per pay period with a two-year vesting component.
- Company Equity - Vestmark also offers additional compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Our RSUs are issued through a vesting and distribution schedule after achieving required milestones.
- Match Charitable Contributions - Vestmark is very proud of our Charitable Giving Program. We will match up to $250 annually to an approved charity of our employee's choice.
- Stay Fit - Exercise your mind and your body with our on-site gym located at our Wakefield, MA headquarters. If you can't take advantage of our corporate gym, our Blue Cross Blue Shield plan offers fitness reimbursement.
- Pet Insurance - Employees may choose to enroll in pet insurance at a discounted rate.
Company Core Values
- We Before Me
- Knowledge Exploration
- Positive Energy
- Own IT