Director – Corporate Controller
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Big 4 CPA with 10-15+ years combined accounting experience and 5+ years of industry experience, preferably as a Controller or Assistant Controller within the SaaS or Technology sector
- Proven track record of leading and developing high-performing accounting teams
- Proven ability to successfully evaluate, implement, and integrate financial systems and tools
- Experience in scaling people, processes and systems so as to support company evolution and fast paced growth
- Experience with ERP systems and cloud-based accounting systems required, preferably with NetSuite
- Demonstrate technical competencies and expertise as well as effective collaboration skills across various business functions
- Capable of identifying business risks and process inefficiencies, with proven ability to plan and execute process improvements to mitigate such risks and inefficiencies
- Experience in solving multiple and complex challenges through critical thinking and cross-functional collaboration. Ability to manage multiple priorities and lead a team
- Own the financial close process and all associated processes and reporting to deliver accurate and timely results to the organization
- The roles oversees the accounting and financial reporting process and works closely with cross functional leaders within the organization
- The individual will oversee a team of highly performing individuals including the assistant controller, financial reporting and technical accounting teams
- The individual will also be expected to build the accounting functions supporting international operations as the company continues its expansion to international markets
- Responsible for the development of accounting policies and the appropriate application of those policies to the Company's business activities
- Continually assess the operating effectiveness and efficiency of accounting and reporting operations, including organization structure and operating processes, and drive improvements in these areas
- Responsible for driving accounting processes supporting accounting standards and regulations, and provide finance and operational support to cross functional business partners
- Collaborate closely with other leadership streams including investor's relations, FP&A, internal audit functions, tax, legal, HR to ensure effective internal controls over financial reporting and disclosure requirements are met
- Manage year-end financial audit and own relationships and communication with external service providers, including audit and tax professionals
- Provide leadership and vision for scaling the team and the Company's financial infrastructure to keep up with the demands of the business
- Collaborate closely with FP&A, legal, HR, IT, tax, and other functions
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.