Developer Productivity, Remote, Amer
Posted on 2/2/2022
Mountain View, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing in a scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Working knowledge of source control management systems such as Git
- Experience with build frameworks (e.g. Maven, Gradle, etc.)
- Experience in automating releases, continuous integration/continuous deployment systems, and relevant tools (e.g. Jenkins, Semaphore CI, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management systems, infrastructure as code tools, and secrets management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Vault, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Working knowledge of databases, caching, and messaging systems (MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Voldemort, Kafka, etc.)
- Designing and implementing build automation, packaging and containerization solutions for all products
- Building the end-to-end CI/CD pipeline for both our cloud and on-premise platform
- Identifying and solving inefficiencies in our tools to improve productivity (while enjoying automating everything)
- Defining standardized practices to champion a great engineering culture across the company
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team