Software Engineer - Full Stack: Segment Digital Team (L3)
Posted on 9/15/2021
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Expertise in React + Gatsby and general HTML boilerplate experience
- Knowledge of experimentation, personalization, and conversion rate optimization on an enterprise level b2b companys website
- Worked with a modern headless CMS such as Contentful
- Can sparingly self-serve metrics using SQL queries
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in engineering or some cool projects on GitHub you think well love to check out
- A good understanding of the complexities involved in writing design systems, test automations, and launching stable/secure code
- Exposure to architectural patterns of high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Value collaboration and agree with the statement that a team is a group of people who own each others decisions
- Write meaningful tests and understand the value of great logging, proper monitoring, and error tracking while also ensuring the User Experience is pixel perfect
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of lifes moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives