San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 7%
2 year growth↑ 291%
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in analyzing and writing automation scripts
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL, API, python or scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Spreadsheets
- Preferably knowledgeable about Snowflake
- Preferably good knowledge of Looker
- Build and implement a scalable, reusable automation framework using Jira/Service Desk, Zapier, Zendesk, Looker, etc
- Support multiple ALM environments and API, JSON, and Python integrations
- Create and adjust Looker Dashboards
- Participate in kick-off meetings and creation of assessment checklists
- Work with manual testers to enable automation suites to be executed regularly
- Manage large or multiple projects with changing priorities
- Oversee the ongoing review of Automation test(s) status; identify risks and develop risk mitigation solutions
- Manage costs, schedules, and quality by overseeing test automation deliverables
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than three thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Build and implement a scalable, reusable automation framework using Jira/Service Desk, Zapier, Zendesk, Looker, etc
Support multiple ALM environments and API, JSON, and Python integrations
Create and adjust Looker Dashboards
Participate in kick-off meetings and creation of assessment checklists
Works with manual testers to enable automation suites to be executed regularly to validate the quality of releases and daily builds
Ability to manage large or multiple projects with changing priorities
Oversees the ongoing review of Automation test(s) status; identifies risks. Develops, recommends, and implements risk mitigation solutions and implements as appropriate.
Manages costs, schedules, and quality by overseeing test automation deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. Identifies the need for change, determines the course of action, and revises as appropriate.
Must have good analytical skills and proven experience in analyzing and writing automation scripts for complex business rules and rule engines
Hands-on knowledge of SQL, API, python or scripting languages
Strong knowledge of Spreadsheets
Preferably knowledgeable about Snowflake.
Preferably good knowledge of Looker
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
Computer equipment applicable to your role
Stock grant opportunities
Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
"Please note that we will only communicate with our job applicants by using @deel.com domains. We will never contact applicants from any other email address. We will never ask for money from potential employees. Be cautious of any unauthorized solicitations. You may view the most current and accurate job postings at Deel by visiting https://www.deel.com/careers.