Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Content-aware image editing software
Facet’s mission is to redefine and humanize the creative process by helping a new generation of artists explore new vectors of expression as they work in concert with the state-of-the-art in generative AI. The company enables artists to experiment and iterate through creative spaces faster and more seamlessly with AI visual creative tools that blend machine perception with cutting edge graphics.
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA
Growth & Marketing
- Ability to manage and prioritize user and community initiatives across multiple channels
- Solid communication skills both as a public-facing technical writer
- Visual and brand design chops are a plus!
- Developing Facet's nascent community, creator & developer outreach and support programs
- Building relationships with key users, foster a healthy community, and collect and prioritize user feedback and technical blockers with our engineering team
- Creating content, tutorials, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrates how to best use Facet and resonate with our community
- Photography, photo editing, or videography experience is a plus