Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation
. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere
company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Today, Veeva is one of the fastest companies to hit one billion in revenue and we have set our sights to reach 10,000 employees worldwide by 2025. To help drive this scale, we are expanding our Global Talent Attraction team. Talent Attraction is responsible for strategically partnering with the business to attract and hire top talent, developing a compelling end-to-end candidate experience, and driving Veeva’s employer brand.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented Associate Talent Partner to attract and hire the best people for our rapidly growing Marketing team across the US. As a core member of the Talent Attraction team, you will be the sparring partner for hiring managers and will not be bound by traditional recruiting practices – we want you to be comfortable thinking (and playing!) outside the box. Perhaps you have been responsible for sourcing, coordinating, or scheduling interviews & meetings for candidates and hiring managers, and you are looking to take the next step. As an Associate Talent Partner you will have the chance to help build a world-class Marketing team!
What You’ll Do
- Work with Marketing Leaders to define and drive the recruitment and candidate experience
- Enable hiring managers to provide an outstanding candidate experience and support them in making the best hiring decisions
- Build a strong pipeline and engage talent through creative attraction and sourcing channels
- Add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting while driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Lead and execute special projects such as talent/market mapping for key marketing roles across Events Marketing, Digital & Web, PR & Communications, Customer & ABM, Marketing Operations, Creative & Design
- Determine strategies to ensure diverse teams and an inclusive workplace culture
- Leverage data and develop “voice of the customer” insights to drive results and continuous improvements
- You have 1+ years’ experience working as a Sourcing Specialist, a Recruiting Coordinator, or even as part of a Talent Attraction team as a Recruiter
- You are able to come up with creative sourcing approaches, and you are skilled in LinkedIn & Boolean search methods
- A strong communicator with the ability to collaborate successfully with diverse hiring managers and candidates
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with high attention to detail
- Flexible, can-do mentality to achieve the best results possible within a defined time frame
- Structured problem-solving skills, using data to help measure progress and impact
Nice to Have
- Exposure to GTM teams such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- You have been responsible for sourcing top talent within the B2B Enterprise Software industry
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader!
- Huge opportunity for progression - the sky is the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
- Work Anywhere policy
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Allocations for company donations to charities of your choice
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.