Global Business Services – Process Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Plymouth, MI, USA
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility within accounts payable, disbursements, and Accounting
- 8+ Years meaningful experience in managing and leading a Team
- 4+ years' experience in leading Processing Improvements and Initiatives
- Deep understanding of modern AP environments and related technologies;l
- Experience with shared services and or AP/AR outsourcing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The Global Business Services (GBS) Process Lead - Payments is responsible for managing the Day-to-Day AP Activities and all aspects of Disbursements and Payments. This role will partner with GBS Senior Manager for AP to drive strategy for streamlining processes as well as monitoring Process compliance to Process & Procedures, Internal Controls (including SOX and Access Controls)
- Partnering with respective Process Owners to perform business process re-engineering, requirements definition gathering, process analysis and design, workflow analysis, and developing as-is and to-be business processes
- Collaborate within and across the organization on company-wide initiatives revolving around Finance transformation (people, process, technology) through establishing strong relationships with all levels of the business / cross-functional stakeholders, managing stakeholder expectations and facilitating discussions to ensure information flow, transparency, collaboration and effective execution of solutions aligned to business needs
- Responsible in managing our service partners (BPO) responsible on AP transactional activities and serves as a front-liner support to resolve issues and escalations
- Responsible in supporting Audits (both internal and External)
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Company values, code of conduct, policies, and compliance requirements
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team