Developer Ecosystem Growth and Marketing Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 15+ years in business development, product management, startup experience a plus
- 5+ years in growth marketing experience or in an analytical role at a tech company
- Obsessed with delivering the best developer user experience
- Ownership mentality; you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success
- Excellent technical understanding of blockchain technologies
- Excellent understanding of blockchain ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering internally and externally
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite
- Create internal operational capabilities and programs (or strategically source external partners) to help create a full life cycle incubation-to-innovation and funding programs, where an interested developer could go from hackathon participant to being funded by grant programs to building and sustaining tooling for the Circle ecosystem
- Run the Ecosystem growth programs, from initial strategy to full-on engagement. Create systems to accelerate developer onboarding and growth
- Build a strategy to generate awareness around Circle developer ecosystem and products by presenting at conferences and hackathons, collaborating with Web3 developer communities to reach / onboard more developers
- Manage enterprise developers sourcing, reach, onboarding and growth strategies to build a pipeline of projects and developers using Circle products
- Create clear incentives for the creation of enterprise infrastructure and developer tools to facilitate reaching to developers and new project development
- Help external teams navigate the Circle ecosystems: available technical solutions, partners & economics considerations, funding opportunities, etc
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop and execute strategies to increase the number of active developers in the ecosystem
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication and hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.