Machine Learning Hardware Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mountain View, CA, USA
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 1-3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with ML Architectures and hardware accelerators
- Experience with compiler backend for ML accelerators
- Hands on experience with evaluating various state-of-the-art Deep Neural Network (DNN) architectures for inference
- In depth experience with the design and/or deployment of such technologies
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Understanding of automotive requirements
- Understanding of autonomous vehicle requirements
- Understanding of the evolution of deep learning techniques and their impact on efficiencies on SOC architectures
- Experience with contract manufacturing and supply chains
- Experience working on high volume products
- Experience working in aggressive design environments
- Collaborate with product teams to distill the requirements
- Work with popular neural networks frameworks
- Understand overall SOC compute and hardware accelerators with all peripherals and memory requirements
- Design, develop and test software tools and compilers that enable state-of-the-art technologies on our next-generation hardware platform
- Driving analysis of Vendor Silicon & identifying system level bottlenecks
- Monitoring the performance of the hardware architecture in the field and refining the design
- Perform other duties as required or assigned within the scope of the position
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team