Sanctions and CTF Investigator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3+ years of experience in Crypto related Investigations/Sanctions/Monitoring
- Experience with crypto tools such as Chainalysis, Elliptic, TRM, etc
- BSc/BA in Finance, Business or Computer Science is required
- Analytical problem solver with extensive experience in compliance functions
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure
- Self-starter: take initiative, be dedicated, and be creative to achieve your goals. Be laser-focused on developing tools to maximize efficiency and value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fully dedicated to delivering a value-add service to your business customers
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders
- Incidents and issues Investigations Governance: Coordinates with stakeholders across compliance operations, product and technology teams to identify root cause of incidents and issues. Facilitate discussion and make functional owners accountable to action plans. Ensure action plans are followed through until closure
- Process Improvement and Transformation: Be a problem solver, Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement proactively and come up with creative solutions. Prioritize time and resources on important issues
- Process oversight and change control management: Oversight operational process that impacts Sanctions Compliance. Manage the control and change management framework to ensure operational process changes are within Sanctions compliance guidelines and policy. Propose required updates and change in Sanctions Compliance Global Operational Procedure to align the process change
- Compliance Risk Rule testing/tuning and system UAT testing: Ensure compliance risk rule are compliant to global policy. Conduct testing, tuning when change is required and conduct UAT testing before system enhancement
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.