Human Resources Intern
Posted on 3/14/2022
Lincoln, NE, USA
- Eager. You find weaknesses in our process, using that classroom experience in a real-world setting, and share your ideas for more streamlined processes
- Innovative. You're not afraid of getting your hands dirty with paperwork, but are determined to find creative ways to avoid it
- Self motivated. You want to own your work and have a direct impact on the organization. You're ready to embrace an internship that moves quicker than anything you've ever done before
- Detail oriented. Of course you sort your grocery list by section of the store, and of course your shirts are organized by color. You have even more stories to share that prove this
- Support programming and process improvement. You will support our team with company programming, developing company-wide surveys and reporting on our programs
- Build resources. You make sure we have information documented and on our internal web pages in a visually appealing way that speaks to our employees
- Assist with general administration. You will make sure that team meetings run smoothly by gathering documents, maintaining calendar reminders and taking minutes
- Coordinate and schedule meetings. You will support our team in coordinating calendars and scheduling for company meetings and programs
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team-that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well
- Provide career growth
Sports film application and platform
Hudl's mission is to make software that helps teams and athletes win. The company builds a platform to share and edit sports film.
- Free lunch (everyday!)
- Free snacks, soda & coffee
- New hire graduation
- $5 t-shirts
- Anniversary gifts
- Casual dress code
- Fantasy football & march madness brackets
- 3-on-3 basketball tourney
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events committee
- Birthday bagels & donuts
- Hudl helps
- Hudl works smarter
- Annual retreat
- Free tickets to div. 1 & nfl games
- Computer stipend
Company Core Values
- DOMINATE: If something is worth doing, it’s worth dominating. We’re committed to giving every project our all.
- WE LISTEN: A company is only as good as the product and support it provides. Our phone lines and inboxes are always open for feedback and questions.
- WE'RE A FAMILY: Our friendship isn’t bound by office walls. We hang out after work, attend each other’s weddings, and show up for a Hudlie in need.
- WE THRIVE ON THE FRONT LINES: To understand the product, we get to know our users. From clinics to campus visits, we’ll go just about anywhere to make sure our stuff works.
- WE'RE RESPECTFULLY BLUNT: If there’s a problem or room for improvement, we speak to one another directly to work things out. No sugarcoating allowed. #RealTalk