Senior Staff Engineer
5G RF System Algorithm
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelors with 15+ years of relevant industry experience, or Masters with 13+ years or PhD with 10+ years in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in design of cellular RF systems and algorithms for impairment compensation, efficiency and performance improvement of actual hardware
- Expertise in communication theory, signal processing, estimation theory, random processes, optimization and applied mathematics
- Excellent communication, teamwork and presentation skills
- C/C++, Python, and MATLAB coding skills
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- RF systems algorithm development experience such as digital pre-distortion, impairment compensation, efficiency improvement with AI/ML is a plus
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.