Data Product Manager
Posted on 6/21/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA • Tempe, AZ, USA
- Best in breed technology - Google Big Query & Tableau
- Small, smart team of engineers and analysts
- Well executed dashboards, self-service modules, data backed services , alerting and real-time monitoring tools
- Evangelizing the incremental business value to aid platform adoption
- 5+ years of relevant experience in either Data Warehouse Engineering or Business Intelligence, ideally in a consumer facing data driven organization
- Proven experience at delivering data solutions that have driven business value-preferably in a small to medium sized company where you have participated in and/or lead the initial startup of a BI platform
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with modern BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Data warehousing concepts, Data architecture, and ETL
- You can communicate effectively with executives, engineers and analysts when it comes to defining metrics, designing solutions and providing insights
- You can make pragmatic trade-offs based on business context and time constraints
- You get the important details right and are able to connect and articulate how details relate to the big picture
- You are curious, relentless and an excellent communicator
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual, with a sense of urgency, and a taste for adventure
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a team environment. Seeks feedback and accepts constructive feedback and coaching on a consistent basis, with a continual desire to get better
- Owning decisions on the BI & Data product road-map and what to roll out
- Evolution of data platform for analytics and data backed services
- Prioritize and lead BI Engineering and Analyst team through daily and weekly check-ins
- Transform the way business users consume data and insights through data standardization best practices, metadata management, well-designed dashboards, self-service modules, alerting and real time monitoring tools
- Work collaboratively within your product team and with other teams to deliver valuable and informative decision-making tools to business
- Evangelize customer needs, problems and feedback throughout the organization
- Be a strategic partner and be able to influence with wide cross functional team of business users, analysts, and engineers
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)