Lead Experience Designer (Ux)
Posted on 3/10/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- 7+ years professional experience with interaction, information architecture, and visual design for software user interfaces
- Minimum 1 year in a as Lead Designer
- A portfolio is required
- Understands and can communicate effectively regarding UX design process, methods and rationale
- Abreast of UI design best practices, trends and techniques
- Solid understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise in standard UX design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Abstract, and the like is a must
- Positive attitude, proactive and able to effectively motivate others
- Problem solver and negotiator
- An empathic listener with strong communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and solid attention to detail
- This is a remote opportunity
- Work collaboratively with other design disciplines to ensure continuity, leverage other
- Specializations, and maintain a holistic perspective
- Collaborate with Design Researchers on translating research findings into
- Potential design solutions
- Analyze products and create various product research deliverables (i.e. heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, stakeholder interviews, etc.)
- Work with client and project team to gather user/design requirements
- Participate in opportunity brainstorming and prioritization
- Lead the preparation of design deliverables by shaping the experience direction into design solutions and specific tasks
- Holds holistic experience goals in mind when designing
- Explores creative solutions and innovates in a consistent manner
- Ensure quality of experience deliverables and presentations
- Ensures quality of own work and that of others on the project is in line with methodology, best practice, trends, company standards and SOW
- Delivers solutions on time for internal reviews with Experience Director
- Presents experience solutions to clients with well-articulated and relevant rationale
- Reviews project responsibilities and timelines, anticipating challenges and opportunities to exceed expectations within the project budget fields, documents and ensures resolution of client/vendor questions, requests and concerns via appropriate projekt202 team members
- Mentors other designers through demonstration and clear process explanation
- Effectively communicates projekt202's value in pre-sales activities such as networking and works directly with project leadership to shape the project vision
- Shares their point of view regarding industry trends with the team and confidently
- Uses relevant opinions and past experience to help clients understand complex design principles and project needs
projekt202 is driven to deliver better experiences for people everywhere.
- Flexible PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Health and Dental insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Retina MacBook
- A flexible, remote-friendly, and learning-based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
- Consultative yet Action-Oriented - We listen and learn. We come with a strong point of view and provide powerful recommendations. But we don’t insist on a single solution. We create together.
- Collaborative yet Courageous - Whether with clients or teammates, we work collaboratively toward the common goal of excellence. All ideas are respected. We welcome feedback but take considered chances.
- Curious yet Focused - Asking questions uncovers possibilities. But we have the clarity and drive to recognize the real problem, uncover the right solution, and achieve the best outcome.
- Committed yet Balanced - We’re passionate about our craft, and allow inspiration to spark anytime and anywhere. We’re dedicated to delivering excellent outcomes and maintaining a healthy personal life.