Account Based Marketing Manager
Posted on 7/26/2022
Austin, TX, USA • Remote in USA
- 7+ years of experience in Demand Gen (ABM/Enterprise Marketing preferred)
- Experience within any Web3, Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi, NFT, DAO, or other relevant space
- Experience developing and executing strategic ABM programs that drive business impact
- Deep understanding of ABM tactics, metrics, and measurements and how they relate to enterprise buying cycles, sales processes, and stakeholders
- Experience developing effective ABM programs in partnership with sales and other cross-functional teams
- Desire to own and craft ABM programs, and make a significant impact on the success of the business
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to drive alignment, set expectations, and drive success
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and prioritization
- A champion for encouraging a culture of trust through feedback, communication, and transparency
- Experience/familiarity with 6Sense, Seismic, HubSpot, Slack, Apple MacOS, and GSuite preferred
- Owning the strategy to develop and execute a broad range of data-driven, multi-channel ABM programs and campaigns intended to increase coverage, engagement, and pipeline in key accounts
- Running end-to-end ABM campaign and program execution including account selection, content development, analysis and reporting on campaign efficiency and attribution
- Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in our GTM team to keep ABM campaigns on track and on time
- Aligning with sales leadership, sales directors, and business development to land our top accounts
- Communicating upcoming ABM campaign plans, enablement materials, and training sessions to help our sales team successfully conduct ABM programs
- Mapping and coordinating content to different buyer journeys based on verticals
- Executing ads within 6Sense that align to specific buyer journeys
- Working alongside Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, and Data Science to use data and insights to aid in account selection, account scoring, and program efficiency
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.