Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for supporting the Operational and Quality Assurance groups to enforce processing and manufacturing procedures, technology, and business practices documented in State-level SOPs, policies, forms, and batch records. This role will support ongoing operations within the State, working closely with the QA Manager to continuously improve operations. The Quality Technician will also be responsible for supporting training employees using the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS), periodic verification of batch records, and confirm product quality requirements are met. This role will closely communicate with other Curaleaf teams including, but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Commercialization, and Cultivation.
- Perform or assist in quality inspections, auditing against cGMP criteria and confirming established product quality requirements are achieved.
- Assist with edits and review of state-specific and applicable national SOPs, policies, and supporting documents.
- Promptly communicate identified discrepancies to QA leadership and Operational team leads, and document accordingly.
- Investigate and participate in quality event investigations and reporting including CAPA, OOS reports, product quality complaints, and adverse event investigations.
- Assist Operational leads with training team members on processes and procedures using approved documents.
- Maintain document management including SOPs, work instructions, and visual aids in the eQMS and within the facility.
- Support QA leadership in implementing and maintaining a quality management system including the eQMS
- Perform periodic review of procedures, forms, logs and master batch records (MBRs).
- Maintain and enforce strict adherence to established procedures.
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and participate in problem solving activities to drive process improvements.
- Assist with change control for proposed changes to process or product
- Promote a culture of quality and change management.
- Additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary.
- AS degree or technical certificate preferred; or 2 years related experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- MS Office and Excel skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP or HACCP in manufacturing or food preferred
- Results-driven and task-oriented.
- Flexible and creative, while maintaining a strong work ethic and the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization, with vendors and stakeholders.
- This is a full-time onsite position for our production facility in Litchfield, IL
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.