Director of Product
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Experience building and managing product management teams
- Built and scaled global products and ecosystems
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling, cloud infrastructure, product-led growth strategy, or self-service workflows
- Preferred: prior experience as an engineer or the ability to code, however rusty
- Preferred: work in person 2-3 days a week in our San Francisco office
- Hire, mentor, and manage a world-class team of PMs
- Drive the product vision, strategy, and metrics for your product area
- Partner with Engineering and Design to realize your team's strategy and build alignment across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive and elegant customer experience
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.