Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years full-time software engineering experience with some of the following technologies:
- Typescript / NodeJS / Express
- Docker / Terraform
- AWS Lambda / Cloudflare Workers / Serverless
- DynamoDB / SQS / Kinesis / Redshift
- AWS / Cloudflare
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms
- Nice-To-Have: experience in a blockchain based project
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets
- Infrastructure: You will help define how Phantom runs and deploys backend services to our millions of users
- Feature development: You will be owning backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile and desktop)
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on Phantom - supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire
Solana wallet for Defi & NFTs
Phantom's mission is to deliver a user-first product experience that is positioned to onboard the next wave of crypto users. The company is building a wallet that makes it safe & easy for users to store, buy, send, receive, swap tokens and collect NFTs on the Solana blockchain.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).