Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of development experience with React.js, including JSX, Context, and hooks (v16+)
- Experience with static site generators like Gatsby and working with headless CMS tools like Contentful or Sanity
- Understanding of browser APIs, caching, and techniques for optimizing webpage performance
- Understanding of SVGs, browser-based animation, and HTML5 video
- Experience integrating web technologies with marketing tools such as Marketo, Clearbit, Segment, GTM, and others
- Proactive communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical collaborators
- A desire to create great team dynamics and rituals and work in a collaborative environment
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Be a core contributor to the front-end development, optimization, and infrastructure of the Figma marketing website
- Partner with designers, product managers, other developers, and the marketing team on the creation of figma.com and other web properties
- Proactively bring project ideas, hypothesis, and experiments to the team that will inform the web development roadmap
- Providing leadership and mentorship to a small and growing team
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.