Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • New York, NY, USA
Ruby on Rails
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and other business partners to discover and solve challenges for our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to incrementally craft high-quality products and APIs for our customers (we deploy multiple times a day)
- Have organization-wide impact through your work, departmental initiatives like brown bags and recruiting, being a mentor or onboarding buddy, etc
- Help improve the customer experience of using the VTS Lease & Asset management product
VTS is a real estate CRM software company bringing together landlords, brokers, and tenants to make deals happen.
- Be Taken Care Of - VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), flexible vacation time and a 401(k) plan.
- Parental Leave - 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave to the primary caregiver and 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave to the secondary caregiver.
- Wellness - Dedicated monthly wellness events to promote physical and mental well-being.
- Executive Coaching - Dedicated executive coaches on-site available to all employees, no matter what role you have in the company.
- Own a Piece of Something Big - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Never Stop Learning - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS regularly hosts informal education sessions and provides an allowance for external courses.
Company Core Values
- Appreciate the Difference - We thrive on unique perspectives and experiences. We use them to improve ourselves, our work, and our community.
- Be Curious - Curiosity fuels our growth. We seek opportunities to teach as well as to learn.
- Move as One - Collaboration is essential. We operate as one team with a shared mission.
- Strive for Excellence - Through constant innovation and iteration, we get better every day.
- Be Customer Obsessed - We're committed to making our customers smarter and faster. When they succeed, we succeed.
- Take Ownership - We are bold in our actions and accountable for the results.