Posted on 9/9/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close
- Generate your pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities via cold outreach
- Perform product demos via video conference to prospects
- Communicate and sell UpGuard's value proposition to prospects
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes on every deal in your pipeline
- Work as a team with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Technical Account Managers (TAM's) and Operations to complete a full sales cycle
- Collaborate with other Account Executives and cross-departmentally to share knowledge and insights
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes securely use technology to connect with customers, employees and suppliers
- At least 2 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B SaaS company
- You are a consistent top performer, and have a history of exceeding your targets
- Selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise customers, including C-level executives, is right in your comfort zone
- You are an exceptional communicator, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated success with complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams
- Experience working with and managing partners including global system integrators and packaged software vendors
- You are highly process and detail-oriented
- Experience using Hubspot CRM
- Technical background (Bsc Comp Sci or Equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of the cybersecurity industry - ideally from a previous sales role in the industry
- Proven track record selling to companies in the Financial Services industry
Third-party risk & attack surface management
UpGuard's mission is to protect the world's data.
- Free lunches and coffee
- Gym reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements (work-from-home)
- A 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision benefits (US employees)
Company Core Values
- Care about our team - Understand what matters to our employees. Give them what they need to do their best work.
- Be excellent to each other - No games. No bullshit. We rely on our peers to improve. Be open, honest and kind.
- Pride in what we do - Value quality and integrity in everything we do.
- Don't #!&$ the customer - Understand customers' stated and unstated needs. Make them wildly successful.
- Do the impossible - Be energized by difficult problems. Revel in unknowns. Ask 'Why?', but always question, 'Why not?'