Senior Secops Engineer
Posted on 6/9/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 4+ years of Security Engineering experience
- 4+ years of Azure Experience + Azure Security Tools
- Experience reviewing OWASP or similar vulnerability definitions and creating controls to mitigate them
- Experience with a Static Code Analyzer (such as SonarCube)
- Ability to perform security vulnerability assessments, good familiarity with regulations like PCI and SOX
- Proficiency with at least two or more of the following technologies and scripting languages: Kubernetes, Docker, YAML, Python, Powershell, C#
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, Agile, competitive environment
- Experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions logs and reports
- Knowledge of one or more SSO methodologies (SAML, LDAP, MS AD)
- Advanced proficiency working with multiple vendor API's for both automation and reporting - comfortable with REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, SQL & KQL
- Advanced knowledge of both Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Experience building and working with Web Services
- 4 + years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- Experience with Cloudflare
- Understanding of software and database architecture concepts
- 2-3 years of Microsoft C# .net coding experience
- 2-3 full stack development experience
- 2-3 years' experience with Microsoft SQL & Mongo
- 2-3 years of Git experience
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Kubernetes / Docker
- Experience with Nginx (or similar)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with Azure Search, ElasticSearch & SEIM
- One or more recognized security and cloud specific certifications, e.g., CCSP, SSCP, CISSP, CCSK
K-12 help desk software
Incident IQ's mission is to transform K-12 workflows by digitizing service delivery to empower students, teachers, and support teams. The company operates a platform to streamline help desk ticketing, IT asset management, maintenance work orders, and more.
- We facilitate whole-person growth where employees are able to develop personally as well as professionally.
- We offer an energetic and collaborative environment, Everyone’s opinion matters!
- We produce software that empowers K-12 schools to run efficiently, allowing for a better classroom experience for students to THRIVE!
- We provide excellent work/life balance.