Manager, Software Engineering (L4) - Journeys Navigation
Posted on 4/7/2022
- BS in a relevant fields or related work experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building production grade systems
- 1+ years of engineering management experience
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, or another modern JS framework
- The ability to communicate well. You can explain technical concepts to product managers, other engineers, and support teams
- Have strong familiarity with agile processes, continuous integration, and a strong belief in automation over toil
- Lead our Journeys Navigation team to build, deploy, and iterate on a complex full-stack application
- Set the technical vision for your team and be accountable for team plans and deliverables
- Grow and develop an incredible team of hardworking and motivated engineers with individual ownership and impact
- Ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an impact
- Solid engineering fundamentals
- Prior experience implementing automation and monitoring tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives