Engine Technical Advisor
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- The Engine Technical Advisor is the primary contact for Clients and will handle their needs on routine, minor unscheduled and AOG events. The Engine Technical Advisor manages customer events utilizing the Product Line Specialist (PLS) to assist them in supporting events for which they need assistance
- Set up the preliminary scheduled inspections or major unscheduled events
- Develops and maintains client relationships through periodic contact
- Grow and maintain relationships with regional service facilities, mobile repair teams, etc
- Research logbooks and/or conduct visual inspections for new enrollments or existing contracts
- Review and process invoices in AMS, meeting turn time goals set forth by Technical Services Management and policy
- Responsible for event triage, assessing and ensuring each situation is handled appropriately by:
- Turning it over to the Product Line Specialist
- Handling it from start to finish with assistance when necessary
- Must have a thorough understanding of the current contract, policies and procedures
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Technical Services Management
- Unrestricted work and residency authorization in the USA is REQUIRED
- Airframe and Powerplant ratings (or its equivalent) REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation Field preferred
- 10 years' experience with corporate turbine-powered business aircraft (not commercial) preferred
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish is a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and write articulately and analytically
- Clear understanding of relevant technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Well organized
- Have or be able to obtain passport and perform international travel
Aircraft maintenance support and financial services
Jet Support is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, turboprops, regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through its unique infrastructure of expert technical advisors.
- Health coverage - We win at wellness. At JSSI, we believe that healthy and happy employees are better poised to make an impact in today’s global workforce. To that end, we provide industry-leading benefits plans that stay competitively priced for our employees and their families year after year.
- Paid time off - We win at work-life balance. Our vacation benefits are highly competitive and increase based on tenure. In addition to our generous package of vacation, holidays, and sick days, JSSI also offers a Charitable Services Day in which employees are paid for a day of volunteering with a charity of their choosing.
- Retirement package - We help prepare for a winning future. We all know the importance of saving for the future. In an effort to encourage our employees to plan for their retirement, JSSI provides an employer match to employee 401(K) contributions by matching 75% of employee contributions on up to 6% of eligible earnings.
- Transporation - Move to win. Our commuter benefits plan gives JSSI employees the opportunity to set aside pre-tax dollars to put towards the inevitable use of parking and/or public transit to get to work each day.
Company Core Values
- Freedom to foster an open, trustworthy and honest climate where employees feel empowered to speak up, share ideas and innovate.
- Accountability to embody integrity in the workplace and take ownership, follow through on commitments, and accept responsibility for actions.
- Collaboration to create an environment of openness and sharing through cooperative teamwork and approachability.
- Transparency to operate in an honest, truthful and candid manner that promotes effective communication and complete understanding.