WHO WE AREWe’re a full-service creative shop born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to help brands find their lane in culture and connect with audiences to drive action and meaningful change across platforms. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers. We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands including Google, Spotify, TikTok and Amazon.
Okay enough about us, let’s talk about you.
WHO YOU ARE Do you ever find yourself in the middle of something and then all of a sudden *smash cut* and 3 hours have passed and you’re in front of a ring light and your phone bringing to life a funny idea for a TikTok?
Or do you often have a tough time discerning what’s reality and what isn’t after falling deeply into the TikTok matrix, Alice in Wonderland style?
If you’re nodding energetically by now, this is the job for you. And if you were scrolling through TikTok while reading this, then this job is ABSOLUTELY FOR YOU.
THE OPPORTUNITY We want an internetty, flexible, creative and TikTok-obsessed Content Creator to produce work for one of our high-profile consumer technology accounts (oooOoOh, we can’t say who…YET) as well as occasionally jump in on other accounts that need additional creative firepower (because your creative chops go a long way!).
You will be part of a highly curious, passionate and driven creative team who together develop strategically-sound, on-brand, on-trend creative work that stays ahead of the curve.
This position will work alongside a talented cross functional group of account, strategy and production team members (aka a bunch of smarties) as well as external stakeholders and clients (our pseudo bosses) to ensure overall vision and best practices are developed and maintained.
- Develop day-to-day content for a TikTok channel in both a planned and reactive capacity.
- Work with Strategy, Account Service, Project Management and Production teams to create presentation materials including Slides presentations, scripts, storyboards, and video mocks to sell concepts.
- Collaborate with client teams to ensure expectations are met while also creating content that drives high engagement, retention and viewership.
- 1-2 years of agency, publisher or in house experience with a focus on social / digital.
- A deep understanding of the digital, social and content marketing space with a keen eye for viral content, trends on emerging social media platforms and production of microcontent.
- You live and breathe internet culture. You spend every spare second scrolling TikTok. You see the trends before anyone else. And you probably have a TikTok channel of your own with a decent following where you jump on said trends.
- Operate best in fast-paced and creatively demanding environments, and thrive balancing many projects with tight deadlines and production schedules.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.