Sr. Web Developer
Posted on 3/15/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Expert hands-on knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in React and Node
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs
- Experience with databases is a big plus
- Experience with responsive design is a big plus
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development using unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Strong experience with multithreaded and highly scalable server-side development
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Nice to have experience with native mobile app development
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience translating mocks and wireframes into re-usable code templates
- Strong working knowledge of developing mobile friendly, cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and frameworks
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Good written communication skills. Comfortable using long form text to present and exchange ideas
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code
- Create optimized, performant mobile-friendly web pages that are cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible
- Implement excellent user interface features, optimizations, and enhancements
- Collaborate with team for integrating presentation layer with web application
- Keep up with current and emerging UI technologies and frameworks
- Ability to deliver high quality code leveraging Test Driven Development
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues using troubleshooting and monitoring tools
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and should have good problem-solving skills
- Facilitate engineering teams in the development of new features, services, and applications by ensuring development and security best practices are followed at design time
- Work with Product Owner/Technical Lead to help translate business requirements into technical requirements, participate in code reviews, develop POCs, and maintain existing applications
Online marketing products and services
Core Digital Media was founded to empower people to improve their financial lives.
- Benefits that compete with the biggest companies out there.
- A company that cares as much about life in the office as life on the outside. Enjoy our flexible time off policy and plenty of opportunities to play with your peers (on site office Olympics, boat cruises and more).
- Career growth through on-site training, tuition reimbursement programs, and internal mobility opportunities. When we say we invest in our people, we mean it.
- The opportunity to contribute to the team's success and to the community where we work and live. We promote giving back through GREEN initiatives, off-site service projects, and internal fundraisers.
Company Core Values
- Driven To Win – Competitiveness is in our blood. We fight every day to be better than we were yesterday. This mentality trickles into everything that we do.
- Adaptable – Working at an innovative dotcom company has its charms. One of them is problem solving on the spot and quickly shifting to changes in the business. We tackle our obstacles head-on and come out on top.
- Metrics-Driven – Data science, big data and predictive analytics are a part of our daily work. If you don't like numbers, you won't like working here. The numbers tell the story and drive the majority of our decisions.
- Transparent – This relationship is a two-way street. We share our wins, our challenges, and our visions for what's next with all of our employees. We expect the same from our people.
- Innovative – What is the next big thing? We think about that every day. We are not afraid to take the road less travelled as we know that is where we find some of our biggest wins. Everyone has a voice and everyone contributes to our wins.
- Collaborative - Here we've got it all: from technology, to online marketing, product, analytics, sales and more. Our team works cross-functionally with a mindset that we are better as one team striving towards the same goal rather than separate entities.