Senior QA Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- 5+ years of QA experience testing web applications
- Experience automating at the UI and/or API layer
- Experience automating and testing CRM/MS Dynamics/Salesforce is highly desirable
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications and their interactions with integrated products
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Work closely with the team to ensure product quality in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Take ownership of the testing of new features, bug fixes and other enhancements
- Write and execute tests and perform data validation for multi-tiered, data-driven applications
- Write and maintain automated UI, and performance tests to enhance existing test suites, ensure application & environment stability, and increase the team's efficiency & effectiveness
- Proactively drive quality through collaboration, process improvement, innovative thinking, root cause analysis and experience
- Work with the Support team to understand and troubleshoot customer issues
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.