Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Empowers primary care practices with value-based solutions
Aledade, Inc. stands out as a leading network of independent primary care, offering robust support to practices through its unique model that combines advanced data analytics, user-friendly workflows, and health care policy expertise. The company's commitment to the success of independent practices is demonstrated through its strong payer relationships and integrated care solutions, which enable physicians to thrive financially while focusing on patient health. With over 1,500 practices across 45 states and the District of Columbia, Aledade's shared risk and reward model, managing over 2 million patient lives, showcases its industry leadership and its significant role in the evolving healthcare landscape.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 96%
St. Louis, MO, USA
Customer Success & Support
- Strong attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with practice management system
- Knowledge of insurance billing processes
- Posting charges into practice management system
- Following up on outstanding insurance claims
- Posting insurance and patient payments
- Answering incoming phone calls from insurance carriers and patients
- Resolving patient concerns
- Monitoring patient accounts and taking collection action when necessary
- Serving as a resource to physicians and employees regarding billing matters
- Generating and preparing reports
- Assisting with projects as assigned
Location: St. Louis Medical Clinic
Position: A/R Specialist
Job Summary: The A/R Specialist is responsible for helping to ensure the smooth, accurate, and efficient operations of the practice’s revenue cycle. This position requires a strong attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Posts charges into the practice management system in a timely and accurate manner; identifying errors and/or concerns and communicates them to the Billing Manager.
- Under the direction of the Billing Manager, follows up on outstanding insurance claims, taking appropriate actions to ensure that claims can be adjudicated and paid by the insurance carrier.
- Posts insurance and patient payments into the practice management system.
- Answers incoming phone calls from insurance carriers and patients regarding patient accounts and claims.
- Endeavors to resolve patient concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Under the direction of the Billing Manager, uses the practice management system’s collection module, monitors patient accounts and identifies accounts that need collection action and takes appropriate action.
- Serves as a resource to the physicians and employees of the practice regarding patient account and insurance billing related matters.
- Generates and prepares reports as assigned.
- Performs other job duties and assists with projects as may be assigned by the Billing Manager or Administrator.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.