Content Support, Valorant
Posted on 3/8/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 2+ years of experience
- 1+ years of experience with C++
- Experience in low-level optimization
- Working knowledge of how to integrate common content types into games
- Familiarity working in an agile environment
- Help build the engine technology that powers VALORANT
- Monitor and increase the performance of the game client
- Build and implement tools for artists across multiple platforms
- Resolve pipeline issues and to identify areas for improvement
- Work with Artist and Art teams to help realize the vision of the game
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience working in games industry
- Experience with Unreal Engine
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble