Senior Manager/Director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships - New York, Usa
Posted on 5/11/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Are you an experienced business development executive, who thrives on discovering and executing new and high impact business opportunities? You will be skilled at consulting and developing commercial partnerships and your heart will beat for digital products, technology, innovation and UX. If so, then this will be a phenomenal opportunity worth pursuing and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Passion and curiosity to uncover and build industry shaping partnerships
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- We require knowledge of established and emerging trends and business models in digital media and technology
- Ability to negotiate deals and shepherd through entire contract process; requires experience and comfort working with contracts and multiple partners
- Strong, proven project management experience with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take care of all levels of management, including executive management, successfully
- Senior level contacts in both media and technology companies and experience building those relationships
- Digital-oriented and business savvy with ability to learn necessary technology and business initiatives quickly
- We are analytical at heart and use data and insights to identify and validate opportunities
- Outstanding communication skills across all media
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate within the Strategic development team and across the whole business
- This role can be fully remote!
- As a Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you will identify, evaluate and execute new commercial partnerships with leading tools and platforms for consideration by senior management of the Company
- You will build recommendations and business plans for developing, launching and operating potential new partnership opportunities and will work closely with the Strategic Partner Management team to ensure smooth management and operation of any identified and executed new business opportunities after their launch
- Identifying, negotiating and executing strategic partnerships, including API, new technology, product integrations and distribution of the Getty Images family of products
- We are seeking someone to lead the entire deal process and working closely with internal departments, including legal, content, marketing, product, finance, technology and sales
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key platforms, including social, marketing, e-commerce, content creation, web/app publishing and enterprise tools
- Supervising the competitive environment, identifying and communicating key market trends and business information to senior executives
- Supporting broader strategic product planning efforts and business modelling
Visual media company
At Getty Images, their mission is to move the world. They pursue their mission through their images, videos, and illustrations which seek to inform, drive debate, entertain, inspire, and challenge historic biases.
- Healthcare coverage and benefits
- Work‑life balance and remote flexibility, dependent on region
- Time‑off benefits, dependent on region
- Retirement benefits
- Life insurance
- Transit benefits
- Team‑ and office‑wide celebrations
- Donation matching and volunteer days
- We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest.
- We always raise the bar.
- We collectively bring solutions.
- We care, are kind, courteous and respectful.
- We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experiences.
- We reject biased behavior and discrimination.
- We are one Getty Images with no silos.
- We deliver on our commitments and commercial goals.
- We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.