Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Brownsville, TX, USA
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of professional experience in an administrative or production role
- Strong computer skills, familiar with the full suite of MS Office products
- 3+ years of experience supporting departmental administrative processes
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- SQL or PowerBI experience
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic manufacturing environments
- Must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, and/or weekends as needed
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs unassisted
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Oversee daily shift backlogs in each area to ensure we meet or exceed internal customer schedules
- Monitor, track, and move parts as required through the company to ensure timely delivery to production locations
- Support logistics process through innovative staging of workflow as required
- Coordinate off-site processing of parts to ensure on-time delivery
- Perform de-kitting operations and own the Return to Stock process
- Create inventory requests based on production work orders and replacement parts
- Support assigned production cells with work order management
- Work with the planning, procurement, engineering, and production teams to ensure our MRP/ERP data is clean and accurate
- Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables and constraints as required for internal and customer use
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.