Manager – Global Partner Marketing
Posted on 12/1/2022
California, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Raleigh, NC, USA • Plano, TX...
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9+ years of related experience, preferably in a marketing program and project management discipline
- Experience working with multiple partner types (i.e., VARS, SI, CSP, MSP, ISV, etc.)
- Successful track record leading multiple program initiatives simultaneously
- Experience managing third-party agencies to execute marketing assets & deliverables
- Effective project management skills
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain respect of senior management and executives
- Willingness to travel (20-25%) for global program execution - travel may flux depending on Splunk's COVID policy
- Campaign Management: Build campaign plans, establish messaging including value propositions, and ensure the timely delivery of project milestones and deliverables
- Cross-functional Collaboration and Alignment: Partner closely with Regional Marketing, Partner Programs, Product Marketing, Training and Sales Enablement, Events, Corporate Communications, and more
- Budget & Agency Management: Oversee required budget and agency(ies) needed to build and execute global partner marketing engagement program deliverables
- Performance Metrics: Collaborate with leadership to establish the best metrics and targets to measure engagement program health / effectiveness, work with the right teams to gather the data, assess metrics on a regular basis and adjust plans as necessary
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.