Customer Support Specialist – 2023 New Grad
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You have recently graduated in May 2022 or will be graduating in 2023 with a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD for a start date in Spring 2023 (March - April) or Summer 2023 (June - August)
- Ability to work 8-5 PST and/or 8:30-5:30 MST
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving with attention to detail
- Organizational skills and experience improving processes
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Nice to have (not required): Bilingual in French-English
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Leverage chat, email, and video conferencing functionality to help our customers optimize Rippling
- Build mental muscle and become a product expert - you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers
- Interact directly with Product and Engineering teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.