Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on 1/24/2023
Austin, TX, USA
- Has working experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google suite, Salesforce
- Has been responsible for developing, communicating, and measuring strategy for similar inbound content programs
- Has knowledge and understanding of best practices for email and social, and stays on top of developing trends
- Can demonstrate previous success in executing & optimizing paid LinkedIn campaigns
- Story-tells well through writing compelling copy and/or creating engaging email/social ideas
- Can learn quickly, ask questions, and make informed recommendations from data
- Can work efficiently and cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders and campaigns
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to build a well-oiled marketing machine
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking global projects
- High level of autonomy, ability to influence decisions and to learn from mistakes
- Work along side a driven, engaging team with in-depth software expertise and industry experience
- Opportunity to join [email protected] for social, community, and diversity initiatives
- Focus on velocity, openness, togetherness, impact, and curiosity
- Join a team that truly lives their values and brings their whole selves to Cognite
- This versatile role will develop and execute multi-channel campaigns for our global sales & business development teams using email and paid media on digital channels such as LinkedIn, Google Adwords, and other relevant digital platforms. The marketing manager will work cross-functionally with the demand generation, creative, event, sales enablement, PR, communications, and analyst teams, as well as individual stakeholders from our partnership and community teams
- Supports ongoing integrated marketing campaigns with strategic guidance and execution of email and nurture campaigns, including setup, orchestration, scheduling, testing and measuring
- Drives the strategy for optimal use and health of our email marketing database and manages the development and execution of our monthly newsletter
- Manages, tests, and evaluates our SEM program keywords and approach, while making recommendations for improvement
- Deploys paid display campaigns directly through our ABM platform and with external agencies
- Owns our corporate, paid demand-gen-based strategy and calendar for LinkedIn and Twitter with input from our PR, Comms, and Demand Gen teams
- Writes post copy, evaluates ideal hashtags, launches posts and campaigns, optimizes the content and audience, and reports on KPIs per campaign
- Analyzes metrics to identify audience insights and communicate strategic recommendations and forecasts back to marketing leadership and sales
- Maintains email marketing best practices, including writing and testing subject lines and copy, optimizing for open rates and click through rates, and reporting on KPIs of email campaigns
- Thinks beyond the responsibilities of this team to create ideas that make our marketing teams more effective
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- 3-5 years hands-on experience across email and a range of paid channels (display, SEM, social) at an enterprise software company (experience with industrial B2B marketing is a plus)
Cognite Data Fusion contextually enriches IT and OT data.
Cognite is on a mission to power a high-tech, sustainable, and profitable industrial future.
- Competitive Compensation + 401(k) with employer matching
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages with premiums fully covered for employees and all dependents
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Global Mobility & Exchange Program
- Company Paid Friday Lunch via DoorDash + Fully Stocked Fridges in the offices
Company Core Values
- Velocity - We move fast and try new things, and we don't stop moving forward. Execution is everything.
- Openness - Data must be open to create value. We share as much as possible with our customers and partners alike.
- Impact - Go big or go home. We fundamentally change the industrial world and make it more sustainable.
- Togetherness - We innovate through building on our ideas and strengths. This means supporting and challenging one another.
- Curiosity - We love learning. We're courageous and we love finding better answers. We're willing to challenge each other on the way.