Legal Response Team
Posted on 1/12/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Manage strategic projects from initial conception through implementation across multiple areas
- Collaborate with teams to manage expectations and guide consensus amongst projects
- Create and build on existing metrics to provide visibility to senior leadership
- Understand workflows and current tooling capabilities in order to manage tooling requests and issues
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to synthesize clear takeaways and recommendations for complex business problems
- Use datasets to make informed decisions and find areas of improvement
- Identify gaps across workflows, develop root cause analyses, and proactively propose and lead continuous improvements in response to changing circumstances
- Create and manage documentation for all workflows and policies
- 3+ years work experience in consulting, program management or related roles
- Analytical backbone--you easily gather and present data for decision-making and the ongoing tracking of success metrics
- You freely find opportunities for improvement, and you're motivated to lead initiatives from start to finish
- Strong stakeholder management skills--you're adept at improving processes you don't directly own, and know how to leverage the skills of multiple teams
- You efficiently present ideas, updates and results to key stakeholders at various levels
- Hyper-organization--you have a track record of managing projects
- Comfort with ambiguity--you approach initiatives with positivity and are excited to drive them successfully through completion
- SQL and coding experience
- Program Management Certification
- Familiarity with Notion and/or Asana
- Six Sigma Certification
- Technical writing skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where you have made a measurable impact
- Demonstrated interest in legal or safety
Gaming communication platform
Discord's mission is to build an easy-to-use communication service that gives people a place to talk, build relationships, and belong.
- Stay healthy - We take care of our team with comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Parental perks - Spend some quality time with the next generation with parental leave, fertility, adoption, and surrogacy benefits.
- Kick back - Stay refreshed with over 19 paid holidays, use-what-you-need sick days, and four weeks of PTO.
- Commute easy - In a non-COVID world, get up to $270 per month for your commuting and parking needs.
- The loadout - When we’re back in the office, enjoy daily catered lunches and snacks, a desk fund to make your space yours, and whatever you need for your computer setup, including a headphone allowance.
- Wellness on us - Take advantage of a quarterly wellness allowance for your gym membership or other wellness activities. Virtual yoga every week!
- Transgender benefits - Discord will reimburse up to $20,000 for any procedure related to transition.
- Discord HQ - Our office is located in Potrero Hill, a little neighborhood in San Francisco near awesome coffee and food.
- Relocation - Excellent relocation bonuses for new hires moving to San Francisco (once it’s safe to return).
Company Core Values
- Upside Down Leadership
- Small & Mighty Teams
- Unleash Talent
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint